At Kelp Products we strive to maintain 100% complete customer satisfaction. The successful growth of Kelp Products of Florida has come solely from “word of mouth” advertising. We believe that happily satisfied customers are the best advertising a business can have. Kelp Products appreciates and thanks our loyal customers for recommending our products to their family and friends! Kelp Products provides only the highest quality Kelp to the public, Ascophyllum Nodosum, Norwegian Kelp.
Try our Norwegian Kelp Products for yourself, pets, livestock or agriculture,
and see the wonderful benefits a little Norwegian Kelp can make!
* Return or exchange an item - our 100% Satisfaction guarantee
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact Kelp Products of FL Inc via email at Kelpproduc@aol.com, or by calling 1-800-932-7089 with your concern.
* Items will not be accepted for Return if you have not received approval from a Kelp Products of FL Inc employee.**Returned items must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
* Please note:
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if you have received approval from a Kelp Products of Florida employee.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 5/01/2013
Kelp Products of Florida is a family owned and operated business that has been providing all natural and organic products for over 30 years. We have grown from a home based business, to our current manufacturing facility located in Las Vegas, Nevada. People from all over the world order our Norwegian Kelp to help their animals and themselves maintain optimal health.